No one ever said babies weren’t cute.
Seal, Fawn, Owl, Pigglet, Fox-pup, Sloth, Polar bear cub, Bunny and dolphin. (young babies)
This just fucking ripped my heart out and threw it across the room
“ok” and “okay” sound different in my head
Blue is the warmest color…
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
|—||Some more little life lessons, by Daisy Lola. (via spearmintblonde)|
|—||Humans of New York - Amman, Jordan (via 5000letters)|
Snapchat is seriously so important.
I campaigned hoping that becoming homecoming king would raise awareness of the trans* and LGBTQ communities. I love the idea of representing the underdogs as an FTM student leader. There was literally no backlash that I know of. I’m unsure if it is because my school environment is so accommodating, or that my confidence is intimidating… Either way, this happened and I’m glad to be a part of history because I doubt this occurs very often.
don’t hit ur girlfriend unless ur smacking that ass
But that’s just the beginning.
Because when her legs wrap around your neck or when she holds your head down not even letting you up for air lets you know she doesn’t want you to stop… It’s so fucking sexy, it drives yoou crazy. You yourself won’t even want to stop.
Then, when it’s time for her to finally please you, you’re body is already so sensitive. Just the slightest touch of her lips on your body makes you quiver…
& when it’s all over & both of you are drained for the moment, you can’t help but think about it.
Each movement, kiss, whisper, and moan.
The feeling itself is so electrifying and intense, without noticing or even purposely doing so you grab & slowly caress her…
& Before you know it, round two.
I know it ain’t just me